What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Lysrin

LOL, yeah, I haven't seen a better price anywhere/anytime! (y) For some odd reason, though, I couldn't even log in to my Epic account..... just sat there spinning & spinning, and never would log in..... maybe their servers were extra busy. :unsure:
Mine did need to apply an update. And after that I had to log in fresh.

Shadowmeph

Yes. (banana)

But seriously, mostly the p2. Also, having a BO Barb is quite powerful just for the buff alone.

Duping isnt a thing any more, although botting is still rampant which has really crashed a lot of rarity/scarcity and thus prices.

D2JSP is the go to website for person to person trading. Or you can buy them with RL cash on a plethora of websites like p2pah.
I used to sell all my spare torches so I could buy the high runes for weapons and a few enigmas for my pali hybrid necro and hybrid lightning kicksin and things on that site

ipaine

Ace Combat 7 Steam $15.99 CDN

The base game is sub $20 so I picked it up. They've got top gun movie tie-in bundles that somehow bump that to $96.99!!! No way a top gun dlc is worth $80..... but the base game is a good price
I took a look and you can get the Top Gun extra's for $26. The issue is the bundle that would normally save you money is still charging full price for the game even though it shows it on sale.

FreeKnight

I took a look and you can get the Top Gun extra's for $26. The issue is the bundle that would normally save you money is still charging full price for the game even though it shows it on sale.
Ah, even so $26 for 2xF-14 and 2xF-18 and 2 other planes is a shit DLC pack for $26....