What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Shadowmeph

I went through Fallout New Vegas just a couple years ago. I highly recommend it. It is my favourite Fallout game so far.
I should retry to play fallout years back when the first one came out I couldn't get into it I tried but got bored maybe I should try it out again see if my type of game has changed lol

Lysrin

I got an email discount from GOG on the original Dying Light: Definitive Edition, takes it down to a little over $10 CAD.

Never played it when it was new, just wondered if any of you played it and had an opinion of it? Would it be worth that price?

GeezerGamer

I got an email discount from GOG on the original Dying Light: Definitive Edition, takes it down to a little over $10 CAD.

Never played it when it was new, just wondered if any of you played it and had an opinion of it? Would it be worth that price?
A round about answer to your question........
I remember liking it years ago when I played it on console, I don't know how well it has aged?
I will say Dying Light 2 on PC is awesome and huge! I plan to play through it a second time this winter along with the DLC's that have dropped since my initial play through(130 hours worth!)

FreeKnight

Death Stranding is today's Epic game store giveway. FYI for anyone interested in it.

Edit: Seems like Epic is getting overloaded, tried getting the game, but keeps getting stuck on loading.

Last edited:

Lysrin

Death Stranding is today's Epic game store giveway. FYI for anyone interested in it.

Edit: Seems like Epic is getting overloaded, tried getting the game, but keeps getting stuck on loading.
I know I always say free is a good price but I'm not sure I want that one even for free. For the gameplay and reviews I've seen... I just don't get it.

FreeKnight

I know I always say free is a good price but I'm not sure I want that one even for free. For the gameplay and reviews I've seen... I just don't get it.
I scooped it up for free, but I'm largely of the same mind. 'Walking Simulator' sounds horribly boring. I think half the hype for it was just people horny for a game with Norman Reedus.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Kojima's writing and worlds though, and he has a mixed track record to me. MGS was great and novel for it's time. MGS II was a train wreck. MGSIII pretty good. MSGIV neat gameplay, mess of a plot. Zone of the Enders - great gameplay, poor plot and characters. ZOEII - Amazing, good gameplay and cast..... then basically abandoned as an IP.
Haven't played Snatcher and only about 5 minutes of Policenauts so can't comment on them as much. I don't think he's bad or awful, just a bit overhyped.

Last edited:

Latest posts