What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

crazyea

Did you have 2K21?

I see the $119 price myself when I look at that page now. Not sure what to think of the price I got..... I looked at it sidewise for quite a while thinking that it might be just the DLC, but the more I looked the more it looked like they were going to give me both the Deluxe version of the game, as well as the starter pack DLC. (I got both, and confirmed that my CC was only charged for the $18 + tax).

Not sure what I think of the game.... doesn't appear to be much improved visually over 2K21, and it's still a nightmare to navigate the menus, but for $18, why not.... :)
I do, but not on steam. But I was really just posting because you said you werent sure if you got the price because of 2k1.

Shadowmeph

Well it shows $118 for me. At that price, I'd rather punch myself in the nuts.
I used to play the old golf sim was pretty good at it ( I think it was 1990s versions) compared to real world would be a pro back then , in the non-virtual real world I am a Wake F^**^!!! player lol .
That is a lot of money for that type of game

crazyea

I used to play the old golf sim was pretty good at it ( I think it was 1990s versions) compared to real world would be a pro back then , in the non-virtual real world I am a Wake F^**^!!! player lol .
That is a lot of money for that type of game
In the 90's my friends and I LOVED wicked 18 on the 3DO.

Shadowmeph

I think that the first time I played a golf sim was on my old Comador 64 spend hours playing probably 1980s it was a long time ago,I remember hitting the ball and hearing the old computer 5 1/4" disk spinning as the ball flew through the air lol

sswilson

Staff member

I wasted many an hour on Links 386. Those were prior to networked multiplayer being a thing, but you could save your completed game and share the file with a friend who could then play against your recorded game.

great_big_abyss

Metro Exodus on sale for 80% off right now. Apparently it's been enhanced for PC and supports Ray Tracing.

I got the entire game with all DLC for like $12.

great_big_abyss

Using wife math, considering it's 80% off, even if you get it and never play it, you're still up $40 over its regular price.

You can take that $40 and spend it on MORE games that you may never play.

Wife Math FTW.