What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Thund3rball

Oh I didn't see that! But it's weird, they added Winter Assault for $60 but it is also part of the Gold Pack that's only $10? Regardless all the games, including Retribution, for $60 is a pretty good deal for anyone that doesn't have any yet.

geokilla

I don't even remember what games I own legally and bought for cheap or whatever, and what games I "downloaded". I just buy them and never get around to playing it =.=

Has anyone seen a good deal for Fallout, F.E.A.R. 2, and whatever you guys think is good lately? My subscription of PC Gamer is making me want to play all these new games, but they're all so expensive.

Perineum

I was going to pick up 2 copies of HAWX 2 until I found out about the DRM it's using.

I just can't justify spending money and supporting a DRM scheme that demands I have a constant internet connection in order to play a game I've bought.

dragoonxx

I've still got a copy of just cause 2 that I got for free that it still wont let me install to actually play (not enough storage space error...even when moving to 8gb of ram, I get the same issue, and storage space is most certainly not an issue)