What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I love Just Cause 2.

Personally, I have been on the lookout for a sale on Napoleon: Total War

G

I love Just Cause 2.

Personally, I have been on the lookout for a sale on Napoleon: Total War
Yup got to agree, while the story line isnt earth shattering the shear size and scope of the game is amazing.
The instant I realized I could grapple vehicle's to static objects ( yes I know vehicle to vehicle too but this was in the first "top of the car" screen) I was sold. I mean come on flipping a hummer while it chasing you is cool IMO.
If you don't have it consider picking it up before the sale is over, DLC isn't worth it IMO.
Plus there is tons of mods out there to suit anyone's tastes.
Just Cause 2 Mods

On2wheels

I've still got a copy of just cause 2 that I got for free that it still wont let me install to actually play (not enough storage space error...even when moving to 8gb of ram, I get the same issue, and storage space is most certainly not an issue)
What drive is Steam installed to? hopefully not C if it's just your OS. Make a big games partition and install steam there.
Today's steam sale should be up soon, but from Square Enix there isn't anything I need anymore :(

On2wheels

Anyone played this Front Mission Evolved? What's it like, worth the $50 regular price!? :/ I suspect there will be a price drop in the near future, but for now the $12.49 seems like a steal if you're into that kind. I'm a little desperate for a new game but this one sounds a bit sketchy (and I hate using that word).

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
When you play it, try attaching the grapple between two buildings when you have a guy chasing you on an ATV. Reminded me of Ewoks vs Storm Troopers in the last good Star Wars movie...

Astaroth

Glad I saw this thread. Just picked up Front Mission Evolved. I doubt it will be as good as the story driven Turn-based originals. In fact I'll probably be very disappointed; but because it's Front Mission, I have to at least try it out before I can condemn it entirely.

dragoonxx

What drive is Steam installed to? hopefully not C if it's just your OS. Make a big games partition and install steam there.
Today's steam sale should be up soon, but from Square Enix there isn't anything I need anymore :(
the steam apps is on a drive that currently has over 250GB of free space, I've got a thread that's http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/39080-just-cause-2-wont-install.html is an ongoing thread...since posting that, I've installed HAWX2, its DLC and 2-3 more games onto the same drive with no issues (other than having to manually install the ubi drm crap)

Latest posts