What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

thorn

Only thing I have bought so far was Beat Hazard Ultra DLC. I'll consider ArmA2 if it drops low enough. Then there are a couple games in my wishlist which if they drop enough I will consider.

FreeKnight

Picked up some adventure games, might grab some more if the right games come on sale soon.

Can't believe Amalur hasn't dropped in price yet though.

genericllama

gonnae wait for arma 2 to become a daily deal (price will prolly drop to $10). already got OA so just need it to play dayz
actually if you download the arma II: free, you can set it up so you can play Dayz (aslong as you own OA). Its a little more complicated but im sure there's a guide online somewhere. Let me know what ya think of Dayz, been wanting to try it for awhile now.

edit: ill just Pm ya a quick guide i Google-d up :thumb:

SugarJ

Staff member
Bite quick on MW3 if you're going to, the daily sale changes in an hour (10am PST). I picked up Legends of Grimrock for $6 after having heard good things about it.

Twitter