What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Perineum

I only got stiffed once, and that was by buying the HL2 series too soon

... could have saved $12 :thumb:

Jebusman

Today's Steam Daily (Last Daily): "Last Chance On These Top Deals" Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum - $9.99, Hitman Collection - $7.49, Empire & Napoleon Total War GOTY - $24.99, L4D2 - $6.80, Plants Vs. Zomies GOTY - $3.99, Killing Floor - $4.99, Amnesia Dark Descent - $6.80, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - $29.99, Dead Space - $6.80, Mafia 2 - $12.49, Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete Edition - $9.99, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle - $4.99

I was definitely expecting an awesome sale today since it was the last, but I guess Steam ran out of ideas.

Yeah I'm kind of surprised. Of all the deals to refresh, these didn't seem like the greatest. I mean, they're all nice games, just not the triple A games that people were hoping would go on sale.

Stock

I regret not buying the Monkey Tales series. Thought it would be popular enough to appear in the encore sale. :doh:

thorn

Man, I was lucky to be in an internet cafe on the day the Borderlands stuff went on sale. Had to pay Euros, and temporarily change my country to Germany (since it wouldn't go through if I left it as Canada), gave me an error at first but it went through. Were the DLCs 50% off here of 75%?

Oh and Grotesque Tactics is on sale for $4.99 on Impulse Impulse Driven : Grotesque Tactics : Instant Digital Download Purchasing, Product Information, Screenshots, Previews, and more.... I enjoy FF Tactics on the Ds and this is in a similar style so I may just pick it up.

muse108dc

Odd I had no troubles ordering from my netbook without changing my country when I was in france over the summer. And I think the DLC was only 50% off, I picked up the claptrap dlc.

thorn

Well steam refused to proceed while I still had Canada as my country, did you pay directly by cc or through paypal? And nice to see it wasn't 75% off here (well for in a sense), so I only payed $0.40 more maybe than had I been here (was €3.99 in Europe which came out the $5.42).

-----

GFW has a sale on Lost Planet 2 for $19.99 LOST PLANET 2 - Games For Windows

muse108dc

I payed directly with CC, I think my prices were actually still in USD even.

And lost planet 2 is not worth getting, not a good game

Latest posts