What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

geokilla

Lots of good deals out.
Gamersgate has BM:AC for $20 Batman Arkham City - Buy and download on GamersGate

Steam has Skyrim for 33% off, not to shabby IMO since it is pretty new still. Well worth 40 bux IMO.
Save 33% on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam

Even at full price it is worth it. I've got 163 hours in to this game so far and I ain't anywhere near done yet. So far it is $0.36 per hour of entertainment.
Do you have to play the old ones to understand this one?

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I've been playing Arkham City quite a bit lately. It's pretty much a mindless button smasher type of game but it looks great and when you start the Riddler challenges, it gets very entertaining.

G

I've been playing Arkham City quite a bit lately. It's pretty much a mindless button smasher type of game but it looks great and when you start the Riddler challenges, it gets very entertaining.
Picked up BM:AC yesterday from Gamersgate......opened my stocking and lo and behold a hard copy of BM:AC..............:doh:

Latest posts