What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

BootlegUsher

So after playing Mass Effect 2 and 3, I want to play the original. It is $20 now, does anyone know how often it goes on sale with either origin or steam? If it happens every month then I will wait, otherwise I will just buy it. Thanks.

muse108dc

So after playing Mass Effect 2 and 3, I want to play the original. It is $20 now, does anyone know how often it goes on sale with either origin or steam? If it happens every month then I will wait, otherwise I will just buy it. Thanks.

Its been in the big holiday ones so.... you may try waiting for the spring sale. Havent seen it come up by itself though that I can remember.

And I envy you, I want to replay 3 but that ending..... I cant even bring myself to play the original right now.

thorn

When I first saw the Shogun sale popup when I logged onto Steam, I got excited. It said "Total War: Shogun 2" and "Total War: Shogun 2 - RISE of the Samurai" both on sale. I thought it said "FALL of the Samurai" (the new standalone expansion). :haha:

Hah I did the exact same thing. Good thing Steam warns you if you already have a game/DLC...

muse108dc

Origin

Apparently if you buy fall of the samurai from origin you get 50% off Shogun2.

This makes little sense to me as I thought Shogun was a steamworks game....

On2wheels

I haven't seen it go on sale since xmas, and I try to watch for sales on all DD sites a few times a week. Greenmangaming has daily deals right now too, and some are steamworks games, but not MassEffect.
Between them, Gamersgate, Steam, and possibly Getgames, it's bound to go on sale before the summer sale. (I can't remember if Steam has a spring sale or not...what would they base the theme on?)

muse108dc

I haven't seen it go on sale since xmas, and I try to watch for sales on all DD sites a few times a week. Greenmangaming has daily deals right now too, and some are steamworks games, but not MassEffect.
Between them, Gamersgate, Steam, and possibly Getgames, it's bound to go on sale before the summer sale. (I can't remember if Steam has a spring sale or not...what would they base the theme on?)

easter? honestly I cant remember either if they have one or not. Faintly remember something with grass and chicks but I could be dreaming