What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I love GoG as well. Steam is seriously slipping in my opinion, especially with all the crap they've encountered with The Witcher 2. Not only that but it is high time they allowed for downloads to continue as I play a game.

ipaine

I love GoG as well. Steam is seriously slipping in my opinion, especially with all the crap they've encountered with The Witcher 2. Not only that but it is high time they allowed for downloads to continue as I play a game.

Yea, I know that while they are both my go to places for games, GOG is my preferred choice. Oh and yes even if you bought The Witcher or The Witcher 2 anywhere, you can give your key to GOG and get a free copy from them. Very highly recommended for anyone with The Witcher 2 as well as the original.

GOG.com

Perineum

It kinda sucks for people that want to keep all their games in one library....

Steam needs to price match *and* allow you to activate games purchased elsewhere in Steam if they want to keep dominant.

Arinoth

Staff member
It kinda sucks for people that want to keep all their games in one library....

Steam needs to price match *and* allow you to activate games purchased elsewhere in Steam if they want to keep dominant.

It's good to not have all your eggs in one basket incase something happens to that company, either tanking, getting hacked or servers/back ups magically going "poof"

Latest posts