What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Lysrin

It's a late notice but Greenman Gaming's sale is on for an extra 48hrs. I scooped up a copy of Elder Scrolls online imperial edition for $20
The Elder Scrolls Online®: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition™ | PC Game Download | Green Man Gaming ($27 and the coupon ITADEA-LGMGSA-LESVVC should get you another 20% off for most of today).

$20 is a pretty hot deal for ESO at the moment IMO. Haven't really gotten into it yet, but considering it has seen much sale activity since it's relaunch into 'Tamriel Unlimited'

That is a good deal. Lots of play to be had in that game. Was my most active game until I got caught up in Elite: Dangerous. Excellent MMORPG I think, some people dislike it, but I think it's very good. I'll be heading back to online Tamriel one of these days!

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
It's a late notice but Greenman Gaming's sale is on for an extra 48hrs. I scooped up a copy of Elder Scrolls online imperial edition for $20
The Elder Scrolls Online®: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition™ | PC Game Download | Green Man Gaming ($27 and the coupon ITADEA-LGMGSA-LESVVC should get you another 20% off for most of today).

$20 is a pretty hot deal for ESO at the moment IMO. Haven't really gotten into it yet, but considering it has seen much sale activity since it's relaunch into 'Tamriel Unlimited'

Better yet is this:

The Witcher 3 @ 50% off (29.99)

Get it now if (for some crazy CRAZY reason) you dont already own it. :thumb:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Project Cars is also on for $34.99 in GMG's VIP room, first time I've seen it discounted.

On2wheels

Yep, those VIP deals are good sometimes, dont forget the coupons sometimes sitll work on them, not always.

Meanwhile Talos Principle on sale this weekend, wonder if it's worth the 66% off.

FreeKnight

More of a Console game deal, but anyway;

Results for - Best Buy Canada

Right now BB's got a sale on Xbox One's, 1TB with the new controller AC Unity, Master Chief Collection and FarCry 4 for $399.99, 500 GB is $349.99 and has one bundle with Project Spark instead of MCC.

I've been watching the Xbox Ones for a while and this is a pretty solid deal. I'm not sure if it can be combo'd with the Trade in your old 360 or PS3 deal they had this week.

I'm passing, but mostly because there isn't a single Xbone exclusive I'm interested in. MCC might be decent, but it's not enough to sell the system to me.

Arinoth

Staff member
I was going to flip if it was D3 RoS since I just bought it, thankfully it's only W3, another phenomenal game.

vulcan500rider

https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/gray-matter/260570

Gray Matter for Steam. Comes out to $2 Canadian. If you were a big fan of Gabriel Knight, this is by the same writer/producer. It was on my radar a while back but then I forgot about it. Has 'Very Positive' on Steam.

Bit late, but I just wanted to say thanks for the suggestion. I loved the first Gabriel Knight and have replayed it a few times over the years. Gray Matter has the same kind of engaging narrative and (somewhat) logical progression of puzzles. I'm on Chapter 3 or 4 now, and I've enjoyed the hell out of it thus far.

Latest posts