What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

FreeKnight

Most should be aware of it already, and we're midway into it, but GOG is doing it's Fall sale right now

GOG.com

I grabbed The Journeyman Project games a couple days ago, and there's 5 more days of rotating sales.

FreeKnight

Steam is having a Midweek sale featuring Steam OS compatible games; Among them - Alien: Isolation, Ark: Survival Evolved, Borderlands 2, The Talos Principle, Stanley Parable, Portal 2, Shadow of Mordor, Bioshock Infinite, etc.

For Talos Principle, if you register on Alienware Arena you can get an additional 50% off bringing the total to ~$7.50 for the game.
http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/the-talos-principle-50-steam-discount-key-giveaway

Apparently Witcher 3 and GTA V are on sale as well, though they're not appearing on the main sale page (presumably they're not on SteamOS?)

Last edited:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Steam has Dying light on sale for 50% off.

And GOG has W3 Heart of Stone for 10% off...which isnt bad considering the expansion has only been released for about 4 weeks?

FreeKnight

Looks like all of Dragon Age Inquisition's DLC is on sale for 33% off as well as the main game.
https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/browse?q=dragon age

Not an amazing deal, but Bioware DLC almost never goes on sale, so you might not get a heck of a lot better deal anytime soon. Eventually it'll just be cheaper to buy the GOTY edition over the DLC if the Bioware norm is followed :S (Or maybe that's already a better deal depending on what you already bought)

Last edited:

Lysrin

Sooooo..... since I've avoided it so far. Just how bad is the new Space Civ?
You mean the Sid Meier's Beyond Earth one? I have it. Bought it on sale a while back and played a bit. I like it and return to it from time to time, like I do with all the Civ games. Some have said they really feel it is just an expansion rather than a stand alone game but whatever, personnally I think that's debatable and IMO it is definitely worth a sale price.

Latest posts