What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

On2wheels

Historical low on two copies on this extreme logging sim Spintires. Map selection is adaquate. Workshop mods are great, so many cool trucks to try.
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/spintires-2-pack
Coop is great, but remember progress doesnt save. Single player is good too.
My 10yo nephew loved this game on my pc so I bought him a copy and built him a pc out of my spare parts.

sswilson

Staff member
https://www.gog.com/game/grim_dawn?...600930_back_to_school_sale_finale&utm_term=EN

I've talked about how much I'm enjoying this game in another thread so I won't elaborate much more other than to say that this is as close the solo player game DII fans wanted when DIII was released as you can get. Currently half price of what was already a decent deal.

edit: Don't forget to read the fine print.... drm free, but multiplayer requires the gog client to be running.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Steam has a pile of good stuff on sale until monday morning.

Portal 2 is $5
Divinity: OS is $20. I HIGHLY recommend this game for you RPG buffs. The level of puzzle solving and immersion is absolutely insane.
Witcher 3 is $40

Edit: Also GOG has a massive Back to school sale with a pile of things. Too many to list, but worth a look.

Last edited:

FreeKnight

Portal 2 is $5
Divinity: OS is $20. I HIGHLY recommend this game for you RPG buffs. The level of puzzle solving and immersion is absolutely insane.
Witcher 3 is $40

Edit: Also GOG has a massive Back to school sale with a pile of things. Too many to list, but worth a look.

Think I'll finally pick up Divinity. Didn't like Divinity I, or Beyond Divinity much, but maybe I'll take another look at them.

On top of Sagath's sales, Greenmangaming is having another sale;
https://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

Of Note;
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen $16 with VIP3 Coupon
Dragon Age: Inquisition $10
GTA V $32

Various others
*Oops turns out I already had D:OS on GOG. Almost double purchased lol.

Last edited:

Lysrin

Portal 2 is $5
Witcher 3 is $40

I finally picked up Witcher 3 GOTY from GOG today for $41 CAD. Wowy... I now know what all the fuss is about. Pretty impressive.

sswilson

Staff member
Not a sale, just a head's up that the pre-load of the new skyrim special edition is now available on steam.

G

Not a sale, just a head's up that the pre-load of the new skyrim special edition is now available on steam.
Yup cant wait for SKSE to be updated, still the vids and images look real nice at stock. Off to see what mods I can integrate........

Latest posts