What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

WarSanta

Far Cry franchise sale on steam. 50% on Far cry 4 and Primal. 70% on FC 1, 2, 3 and blood dragon.
BTW does anyone still play Far Cry 3 ? Is the Multiplayer still active ? I've always liked Far Cry 3 more than Far Cry 4 and was thinking of getting back into it. :haha:

WarSanta

Hope I don't get in trouble for this triple post, but the The New THQ Classics bundle is on sale on steam at 75% off. Some great games in the bundle including one of my favourites : Red Faction Guerilla.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Titanfall 2 is TOTALLY worth $40 and for $12.....so worth it. The singe player is one of the best I've gone through in the last 5 years.

Lysrin

I will second this statement. Amazing "FPS" game. And I hate EA

I will third this statement. Playing through it and it is everything I hoped it would be for the genre and setting. The relationship between the Titan and the pilot is very well done :thumb: and the way you move through the surroundings, well, let's just say you feel pretty cool both in and out of Titan!

G

Titanfall 2 is TOTALLY worth $40 and for $12.....so worth it. The singe player is one of the best I've gone through in the last 5 years.

I will second this statement. Amazing "FPS" game. And I hate EA

I will third this statement. Playing through it and it is everything I hoped it would be for the genre and setting. The relationship between the Titan and the pilot is very well done :thumb: and the way you move through the surroundings, well, let's just say you feel pretty cool both in and out of Titan!
Well on that note picked up the $12 version. Was not impressed by the first one was okay, just felt meh....

Latest posts