What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

G

Everspace is on Steam for 40% off. Bought it since Rebel Galaxy didn't work for me. So far it is pretty neat. Haven't played much but interesting start and great looking.
Have you ever tried Star Trek Online? I hatez ground but space battle are alright.

Lysrin

Have you ever tried Star Trek Online? I hatez ground but space battle are alright.

No I haven't. I like Trek but for some reason I never tried STO. Adding another MMORPG to my list is a bit much at the moment.

Everspace is more of a pop-in-and-play-a-bit type game requiring less time for when I can't commit to an Elite Dangerous or Star Citizen session. However last night I quickly learned that "Rogue-like" can be tough! :biggrin:

WarSanta

Day of Infamy is on sale for $6.00 at -70% on steam. It's also having a free weekend if you guys want to try it out. I got the game in the last sale and it's a lot of fun. It's from the same devs who made insurgency.

WarSanta

Upon launching, there was no mouse cursor. Quick Google search failed to resolve the issue... uninstalled (and struck from my wishlist). My backlog thanks you. :bleh:

That's weird. I had no such issue. The only issue I had was that battle-eye, their anti-cheat system, wasn't working so it wouldn't let me connect to servers but it was a pretty easy fix.

Latest posts