What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Just to clarify, it's part of the June bundle. If you are a new Humble monthly subscriber, or pay your existing subscription early, it will unlock now. $12 US.

If anyone is signing up, feel free to use my referral code: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=a7IKNt Yes, I get a store credit if you use it. No, you don't have to use it to subscribe.

WarSanta

Theres a war games bundle on humble if anyone's interested. There's some good games multiplayer/co-op games in there like Insurgency, Day of infamy and Rising Storm 2 Vietnam.

Last edited:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team

FreeKnight

fanatical has a sale on Battletech and a few other games.
battletech is 38.66 cad right now
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/battletech?aff_track=CJ

Thanks Dragoonxx. Was looking at this game anyway but hadn't pulled the pin just yet. I liked Harebrained schemes Shadowrun games so for $35 it's a worthwhile purchase for me.

Would have liked to get it on GOG a little more, but that's only because I try to diversify my spending :haha:

dragoonxx

Thanks Dragoonxx. Was looking at this game anyway but hadn't pulled the pin just yet. I liked Harebrained schemes Shadowrun games so for $35 it's a worthwhile purchase for me.

Would have liked to get it on GOG a little more, but that's only because I try to diversify my spending :haha:

yeah, I had been looking at it, and watching some streamers and went... hmm, 23% off... i'll go for it! played for an hour or so last night- quite nice so far!

belgolas

Got some spare games on humble bundle. Gloria Victis and Insurgency. All my friends already own Insurgency and I don't care about Gloria Victis so here are two free games to whoever claims them first.

(edit) Links removed as they games are claimed.

Last edited:

Latest posts