What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

JD

Staff member
I guess it's because they got the DLC coming next month, though they should just make the base game free like Destiny.

Izerous

Folding Team
Division 2 episode 3 is due out right away and next expansion as well so good itme to jump on. Episode 3 is this week actually IIRC for season pass holders and next week for non-season pass. * assuming i understood the annoucement correctly.

Izerous

Folding Team
The new class in Division 2 is "Firewall" it's interesting but defineitly prefers and up close and personal play style and would match well with a shotgun not so much a marksman rifle. So not for me but the giant flame thrower is kinda fun.

FreeKnight

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is free on the epic game store.
Honestly, KCD was never something that seemed all that appealing to me, despite being an RPG lover, but I can't argue with free, I've give it a try and hopefully like it.

Thanks for the heads up warsanta

Lysrin

Honestly, KCD was never something that seemed all that appealing to me, despite being an RPG lover, but I can't argue with free, I've give it a try and hopefully like it.

Thanks for the heads up warsanta

It is different and you have to approach it as such. Personally I like that about it. You don't enter the game as any kind of hero and it is hard to learn how to do things. But in the structure of the game that is by design and makes sense. To me it feel like a real role playing game where you have options. I haven't finished it, whatever that means in a game this large, but I still go back into it every once in a while. And it is one I play slowly. There are a lot of things to do outside the main story.

WarSanta

It is different and you have to approach it as such. Personally I like that about it. You don't enter the game as any kind of hero and it is hard to learn how to do things. But in the structure of the game that is by design and makes sense. To me it feel like a real role playing game where you have options. I haven't finished it, whatever that means in a game this large, but I still go back into it every once in a while. And it is one I play slowly. There are a lot of things to do outside the main story.

Yeah i've heard its pretty realistic. You start off as a blacksmith's son and you basically just have the skills of a regular guy. Even if you start a fist fight you'll probably get your ass kicked 😅 . Can't wait to try it.

Also the Division 2 is like $2 on the epic store.

Last edited:

Latest posts