What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Lysrin

Hm. Wasn't slow for me...?

DCS is free. Comes with two planes. The additional planes and campaigns and maps, etc. are paid DLC. Some as much as $100+ CAD, F-18 for example. I'm still very new to DCS so although I loved flight sims in the past, deciding if I want to spend more money on the game. So this will at least give me a chance to see what additional or specific planes might be worth to me. But the F-14 isn't included in the free fly... of course ;)

So the part of my post that might be a hot deal is the 50% off DLCs. The notification of the free fly is a nice try-before-you buy I thought.

sswilson

Staff member
Civ VI Gather Storm DLC $14.17

If you're like me and had everything but the latest DLC (Gathering Storm), grabbing it through this full platinum bundle comes out to $14.17. Looks like it calculates the price based on what DLC you don't have, and then applies a 47% discount on whatever the current stand-alone price for that DLC is.

FreeKnight

Civ VI Gather Storm DLC $14.17

If you're like me and had everything but the latest DLC (Gathering Storm), grabbing it through this full platinum bundle comes out to $14.17. Looks like it calculates the price based on what DLC you don't have, and then applies a 47% discount on whatever the current stand-alone price for that DLC is.
Looks like it calculates it on all the DLC though, including the scenario packs. I had rise and fall, but not GS or most of the packs. So price for me was $36 all in or 27 for just GS.

Still a good deal if you have everything else, but just a caveat for others that aren't interested in playing as Khmer ;)

WarSanta

Alien Isolation for $2 on humble bundle and steam right now.

Also Total War: Shogun 2 is free on steam right now

Last edited:

FreeKnight

Square Enix is selling a massive bundle for around $44 CAD. It includes a lot of old Tomb Raider, Thief, Deus Ex, as well as some of the newer remakes. It will also discount the bundle based on what you own already.

There's a lot of junk in there too, and some stuff I've actively avoided (Kane and Lynch), but it might even be worth it if you just have some DLC to fill in on some of the included games.

Cannon Fodder

GTA V is Epic Games Store's free game in about 2 hours. Just FYI for anyone who doesn't have it on PC yet. I played it enough on PS4P, but will grab it on PC to play with a mod or two
Thanks for the heads-up! (y) It's just too bad that you told WAY too many people, cuz the closest I've been able to get to it, was the 1st time I hit the "Get" button on that one, and ever since then it spits out an error. ☹

Latest posts