What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Izerous

Folding Team
I started using these now to prune my wishlists. I figure if a game goes on sale enough times for low enough and I still don't buy it... probably should be taken off my wishlist! ;)

When somehting on my wishlist goes on sale I also go and watch a few random reviews, and game play videos and make a final decision at that point.

Prickly007

I took almost a dozen games off my wish list today, bought five and removed the rest; most of which were earlier access games. Elite Dangerous is still on my wish list though. 😐

Lysrin

I took almost a dozen games off my wish list today, bought five and removed the rest; most of which were earlier access games. Elite Dangerous is still on my wish list though. 😐

lol Well I still like Elite Dangerous... did I mention that already? :p

Lysrin

I almost bought it... again. My excuse, this time, is I was already buying Everspace, so two space games seemed excessive.

Everspace is a totally different experience again. I have it. Played it only a very little. Let me know what you think.

Do you have Rebel Galaxy Outlaw? I like that one a lot for single player.

Prickly007

Everspace is a totally different experience again. I have it. Played it only a very little. Let me know what you think.

Repetitive game play, hard as fuck... I love it. I've been playing it a lot lately. When you die, you start over from the beginning (percent bonuses/stats do, however, carry over). It reminds me a lot of games of yore.

Not sure about the story yet...

Do you have Rebel Galaxy Outlaw? I like that one a lot for single player.

Nope, though Rebel Galaxy is on my Steam wishlist.

Lysrin

Nope, though Rebel Galaxy is on my Steam wishlist.

Rebel Galaxy and Rebel Galaxy Outlaw are very different. The first is a third person, larger ship game. Feels a bit more like naval battles in space. I like it OK. Some people loved it some people really hated it.

Outlaw is more an old style arcade space sim, think Wing Commander or similar. Designed to be fun space combat, light on the actual "sim" aspect. I like Outlaw better, but I like that game style better.

Latest posts