What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Hmmm anyone having trouble getting Division to add to their Uplay?

It's weird, my main Uplay already has D1, so it's Installed and everything fine there, but that account also Shows the offer within the Uplay app, as well as many other buttons. (News, Games, Store, Uplay+, Discover, Chat, Friends, Wishlist, Shopping Cart, etc...)

My alt account though - which I'm literally only using (trying to use) because Division only gives you 4 characters :/ - doesn't show the offer at all. In fact most of the buttons in the Uplay app don't appear at all for this account (I've got News, Games and that's all). So the only way to even try to claim D1 is via the Ubisoft online store. Found the offer there, clicked the "Get it for free" button... Which opened Uplay with an activation screen asking for a code. Which I don't have anywhere.

All this trouble JUST because they didn't bother to allow more than 4 characters in the game, even though there's a dozen skills, a dozen special armors, a dozens of guns.

Anyone have any suggestions? Obvs I checked the email associated to the alt account and there's no code there.

More info: from the "real" account, clicking the link within the Uplay app brings me to a splash page saying "invite your friends to get ___", but my only option is to launch the game or "get more info", the latter sends me back the Uplay store as above, which leads nowhere.

Starting to think Ubisoft is only pretending Division is free, hitting people with frustration instead.

Last edited:

Izerous

Folding Team
Only the core is free all the gold edition add-ons are extra most likely too.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Crusader Kings 3 is free through GamePass if you subscribe. Its got some decent reviews if strategy is your thing.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
nothing special. It was showing $0. I clicked get it for free and hit yes as applicable to the pop-ups.

What buttons did you have appearing on your Uplay app? Or did you use the site? Safe to assume the have wasn't installed beforehand on the PC? Really wondering if that's my issue... But this is still pretty ridiculous of a problem. "Oh, you share a PC with someone that owns the gave already? Too bad, you're not allowed to have it" 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts