What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Cannon Fodder

LOL, now THERE'S some ringing endorsements - "okay", "alright", "not total garbage"...... guess those are good enough to get me to add it to my, "might get to it some day" list of games. ;)

Well, it has been on my maybe list for a long time but I just wasn't sure about spending money on it. Love the movies... well, most of them. But for free, for sure!

Aaaaaand, as it turned out, I never got the chance to add it to my "might get to it some day" list, because the power went out later that day, and was off for ~22hrs. ...... :rolleyes:

Lysrin

Battlefront 2 is free on Epic games right now
I just came in to mention that :) Never was very interested in it, but as I have said before... free!

And I forgot, it does have a single player campaign so that is worth a shot.

Last edited:

FreeKnight

I just came in to mention that :) Never was very interested in it, but as I have said before... free!

And I forgot, it does have a single player campaign so that is worth a shot.
IIRC, reviews said the SP campaign is pretty bad, but I'll give it a playthrough. Not interested in loot boxes and MP myself

Latest posts