What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Prickly007

Not interested in loot boxes and MP myself

Loot boxes are loooong gone. The Epic version of the game comes with every skin and hero unlocked, weapons and cards still need to be "earned" through game play.

The new supremacy mode is actually rather fun, all the old complaints about gameplay still apply (save for spawn camping, which seems to have been eliminated). Maps are gorgeous, though.

Single player (and I use the word in the loosest sense of the word) campaign was nothing more than a tutorial for MP. It's not worth the ware and tear on an SSD, seriously!

Herne

Dungeon of the Endless is free to try and I think 75% off its already super cheap price.

I have played 502.2 hours according to Steam. Some of that is likely left on driving someone somewhere, but this is a solid low graphics strategy game.

sswilson

Staff member

Simulator instead of a game, but who knows... maybe good as an overnight stress test on new gear?

sswilson

Staff member
World of Warships starterpack DLC Free on steam:

Apparently you need the base game in your library before it'll let you add this, but if you've got any interest in WoWarships this sounds like it'll give you a leg up at the start.

JD

Staff member
For people with XBOX Game Pass for PC, EA Play is now included with it. Not really a sale, but now you have a lot of the EA catalog to play through! Bethesda was also added recently too.

FreeKnight

For people with XBOX Game Pass for PC, EA Play is now included with it. Not really a sale, but now you have a lot of the EA catalog to play through! Bethesda was also added recently too.
Oh neat, are the games just included in the normal Game pass library or do you need to install EA Play/Origin and go through it?

JD

Staff member
Need to install EA Desktop Beta, I'm assuming that's the new Origin? However it won't even let me install it...

1616197905280.png

ipaine

Hmmm, so does that mean I can stop paying for it through origin and only use it through game pass? Or is it neutered like the steam version of it?

Latest posts