What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

crazyea

"All the 5"? Methinks you're shortchanging them a bit, unless you were strictly speaking about Origin. :unsure:

As for playing them, I played a lot of BF 1942, a lot of BF2, a lot of BF BC2, about 15mins. of BF3 & BF1..... DAMN, their naming/numbering scheme leaves a LOT to be desired. :rolleyes:
I was too lazy to edit.

I actually bought the battlefield collection a while back. It includes a couple other titles as well. Strictly speaking I meant battlefield 1-5 of which I got 2 or 3 from this thread.

sswilson

Staff member

Never was my style of game (I wasn't a fan of the king's quest series either) but Leisure Suit Larry 1,2, & 3 for free if anybody is interested in a lounge lizard trip back in time. :)

sswilson

Staff member

Jagged Alliance and Titan Quest both free until the 23'rd.

Lysrin

titan quest I have played not sure of the other one though
Well... I had a lot of fun with that Jagged Alliance when it was new. Gold Edition or not, you have to go in accepting that the graphics especially are what they are. Gameplay was very good though. But... I won't be replaying it ;)

FreeKnight

Marvel's Avengers $26.49 on Steam

Not sure if I'll pull the pin on this one or not. I hated the original character designs (Captain Dadbod and his friends), and Ms Marvel is the least interesting character to me (and it seems like a lot of the plot hinges on her), but the SP campaign is supposed to be decent. I've got zero interest in any 'games as a service' multiplayer though.

Might wait till a cheaper discount, which probably won't be too long given the game's sales...