What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

ipaine

Just a heads up Dishonored 2 is free on the amazon prime gaming page. This is a GOG redeem code.

Of course many other games available as well.

FreeKnight

Elden ring on for $50 at Gamersgate. Seems like this game is really resistant to going on sale, but $50 is close to the all time low according to ITAD.

Won't pull the pin yet myself. Waiting for a 'Dark Souls Remastered' deal and plan on starting from there.

Lysrin

Several games on sale on Steam, but Kenshi is available for a pretty low price, 55% off at $15.29 (plus tax) CAD.

Been on my wishlist for a long while. May be too hardcore for me these days, but picked it up anyway. Another one for the "I'll play that someday collection" :)

Herne

Several games on sale on Steam, but Kenshi is available for a pretty low price, 55% off at $15.29 (plus tax) CAD.

Been on my wishlist for a long while. May be too hardcore for me these days, but picked it up anyway. Another one for the "I'll play that someday collection" :)
Really not that Hard core. I tend to go back to it over and over again when I just want to relax.

Not much to remember, or remember to do except what you felt like doing. After a long week of work I often don't want to try and remember what fetch quest thing needs to be taken where, or worse still who is supposed to reward me.

Lysrin

I went to Amazon Prime today to get Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, but it isn't showing for me yet. I was sure I think it was @sswilson posted a link to it being a free game for March but I can't find that post either, so not sure if I dreamed that or what.

Anyway, there is some DLC for free for Total War: Warhammer II
- Orge Mercenaries (ends today, 1 Mar 2023)
- The Warden and The Paunch

and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY edition is also free (only until 2 Mar 2023).

Warhammer stuff is on Epic. Morrowind is on GOG.

EDIT: Just Googled it again and BG Enhanced Edition doesn't go up for free until 2 Mar 2023.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
I went to Amazon Prime today to get Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, but it isn't showing for me yet. I was sure I think it was @sswilson posted a link to it being a free game for March but I can't find that post either, so not sure if I dreamed that or what.

Anyway, there is some DLC for free for Total War: Warhammer II
- Orge Mercenaries (ends today, 1 Mar 2023)
- The Warden and The Paunch

and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY edition is also free (only until 2 Mar 2023).

Warhammer stuff is on Epic. Morrowind is on GOG.

You didn't dream it, but if morrowind is available until 2 march, it's possible BG EE won't be available until then. On top of that, IIRC the Prime Gaming new release timings are later in the day for us (possibly afternoon PST which equates to early evening for us).

Lysrin

You didn't dream it, but if morrowind is available until 2 march, it's possible BG EE won't be available until then. On top of that, IIRC the Prime Gaming new release timings are later in the day for us (possibly afternoon PST which equates to early evening for us).
I updated my post based on a google search. You are absolutely right Sir!

sswilson

Staff member
Good luck. I'm curious though about Amazon Prime gaming. Does this work like GOG and Steam?

There are a few games tied to your prime account (which would presumably be lost if you dropped your prime subscription), but in most cases it's just a code for GOG or the Epic launcher for a game that is yours to keep. It's free with a prime account and includes a lot of in-game content along with free games every month.

Izerous

Folding Team
I kind of always wanted to play Morrowind again but I have a feeling it likely has not aged well. I still have the disks somewhere but a digital download from GOG is handy especially with a free code through Amazon. I appreciate the heads up on this one.

Latest posts