What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gamer Futon Setup

Lysrin

I can't decide if that is cool or mildly disturbing... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lysrin

Or maybe cool for a gamer or coder or stock trader or something who has a disability?

moocow

Or maybe cool for a gamer or coder or stock trader or something who has a disability?
I like to take a cat nap during my day while working from home. And with limited spaces, especially in Asian apartments, this could be a legit piece of furniture for a single person.

Izerous

Folding Team
In highschool I would have loved that instead of the canvas camping chair I used for my computer and inflatable camping air mattress for a bed. However it took all my effort just to buy the computer let alone make shift desks etc.

Lysrin

In highschool I would have loved that instead of the canvas camping chair I used for my computer and inflatable camping air mattress for a bed. However it took all my effort just to buy the computer let alone make shift desks etc.
Almost nobody can afford the cool stuff when we're young. That's why you see so many old guys driving around in sports cars! :D

FreeKnight

Just wait for Razer version with $4000 worth of RGB, hideous decals and tacky marketing for the reasonable price of something like $15000

Almost nobody can afford the cool stuff when we're young. That's why you see so many old guys driving around in sports cars! :D
Just move to Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, Van, etc. You'll see tons of rich kids driving sports cars in uni on their parent's dime....

Latest posts