What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gamers here

frosty

IM sorry if this was covered somewheres else... but Im an avid COD2 player and was wondering if there are any clans or gamers amongst us here. I was just curious. Im specically interested in anyone who makes demos with music and such.... trying to get into that, but seems to be painstakingly tough to edit all the demos for the good parts, cutting and pasting, then adding music... i see these example of UTUBE and they look so good......

edit: can someone move this to the right place please.... (Gaming)

Last edited:

llama_egg

Haha, your probably out of luck for COD2 considering everyone here seemed to move onto COD4! We do have a X-Fire thread if your looking to talk fellow...gaming...talk?

And while I don't think anyone here does do the video, I have once. Got bored with it though, as it does take TONS of time to go through your video. The hardest part IMHO is finding the right music, I've seen to many that just add the worst music ever, and it ruins everything. <_<

Thund3rball

Ya I started to get into it but with the free fraps I just got 30 secs of video at a time and kept forgetting to hit record at the good parts so I kinda gave up. I did make a couple vids but nothing too exciting. I cut together some FEAR and HL2 stuff, that's about it. It actually really does interest me I just get too into the game and forget. The editing can take a bit of time to so if you get busy with other stuff it's tough.

Twitter