What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gaming crashes my pc

clouter

I don't think it's steam because my GTA4 doesnt launch through steam

i uninstalled nvidia drivers and reinstalled them, currently running 285.62

Adzsask

nope, its my only card

the card was perfectly fine a couple days ago and out of nowhere it just decided to not work anymore
RMA that sucker, if you next day it, you should be gaming before next year.

Last edited:

clouter

RMA that sucker, if you next day it, you should be gaming before next year.
I just created an RMA via ncix
sucks because I'm getting Battlefield 3 for xmas and was REALLY looking forward to play :sad:

Adzsask

I just created an RMA via ncix
sucks because I'm getting Battlefield 3 for xmas and was REALLY looking forward to play :sad:
That is when it would fail to, I always keep plenty of spare parts around.

Addictedtokaos

have you tried running a burn in test on that card. Like Kombustor 2.2 or OCCT 3.1.0? Does it run those or do you get artifacting or just the black screen?

Have you tried shutting down the computer for a few minutes and then see if that helps.

clouter

have you tried running a burn in test on that card. Like Kombustor 2.2 or OCCT 3.1.0? Does it run those or do you get artifacting or just the black screen?

Have you tried shutting down the computer for a few minutes and then see if that helps.
even furmark burn in test makes my pc crash
screen goes black, no signal, have to reset :sad:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter