What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gaming / Mining Rig 2017, Sandy Bridge 1080 Ti SLI (n3 Custom Cooling)

sherwind2010

n3 Custom Cooling setup!! Hope it don't offend anyone.

Bond007

Haha...nice ducting of the air to the GPUs...whatever works! You could probably have another piece of cardboard running perpendicular from the top of the drive cage to the top of the bottom GPU in order to get all the air to the top GPU (the bottom one has lots of air).

What is the random laptop charger doing there?

Shadowmeph

hehe I was wondering what the card board was for, I would do the same

sherwind2010

Haha...nice ducting of the air to the GPUs...whatever works! You could probably have another piece of cardboard running perpendicular from the top of the drive cage to the top of the bottom GPU in order to get all the air to the top GPU (the bottom one has lots of air).

What is the random laptop charger doing there?

Powering a Delta 120mm (252CFM) fan, I couldn't plug it into the motherboard due to high amperage. I couldn't get it to work off the computer PSU for some reason.

sherwind2010

Broan-NuTone Ultra Cooling!!

n3 Custom Cooling wasn't cutting it alone. I need to get right to the source of the problem. Take the HEAT outside Brah! I set up a 90CFM Blower quiet fan and 4in ducting to kick the heat outside. 67c GPU one and 59c GPU two. Now no more Hot House. No more 250CFM 120mm Fan, too damn loud.

MARSTG

Wouldn't it have been a lot more elegant to make a positive pressure setup? All fans intake air which will escape through wherever there is place.

Latest posts

Twitter