What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gaming Monitor Suggestions @ $300

Mr. Friendly

trying to find something that's in stock...but seems everything is unobtanium.

I was hoping to go with the XG2705, but my Viewsonic rep says BF sucked them try and he's no idea when inventory will be refreshed.

this is going to be paired with a GPU like a RTX 3050 Ti or RX 6500 XT, once they come out.

edit - as those GPU have not been released, there's a lot of speculation...but what do you think the chances are they will support asynchronous refresh rates? I know entry mid-range (ie 1050 Ti) couldn't handle it, but the GPU we have now, are so much more powerful I don't see that being an issue anymore. but who knows, maybe they'll lock it out to encourage upgraditis.

Last edited:

djbrad

A little more than your budget, but what about the Asus VG279Q ? 369$, saw it once at 360$.

Calypso

300.00 bucks is limiting your scope, Big time. Id start looking used. I recently purchased an inexpensive MSI new from mem express.
27" FHD. Free sync from 40-165. (seems to work nicely with my 1080ti) 10 bit panel. I like it. Paid 400 including taxes and shipping.
Its an Optix Mag 271R. Nice monitor for the price.

Mr. Friendly

@Calypso well, as I mentioned, the XG2705 fit the budget and features perfectly...so I would expect there to be other options that would be suitable. just the lack of ETA on new inventory is killing this for my client.

Calypso

Dont hold your breath. You know as well as I this is gonna go on for .....who knows.
Broken supply chains. USA tariffs on China. Im not paying for that.

......any new hardware I receive I spray down with Lysol. :)

Latest posts

Twitter