What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

German cases reviews please!!

Link81

I think German cases are very interesting, the Nanoxia Deep Silence complete series looks amazing.
Nanoxia - Turn on German Engineering

DS1 Rev.B, DS6 Rev.B and DS4 definitely deserves a review!

Also there is Anidees, Raijintec, and others that i'm missing for sure.

Anyone else interested in this? Someone knows other German brands that are worth exploring?

Last edited:

moocow

Look forward to it since I never heard of the brand but it's avilable in North America. I hope it's not German engineered like my BMW or a Panther tank. One little issue breaks the damn thing.

sswilson

Staff member
A quick look at the website suggests they're using a similar model to bitfenix WRT coloured cabling, and lighting as an option. That alone deserves a special mention, especially since they've got all manner of cabling including motherboard extensions which aren't easy to find this side of the pond.

Vittra

Nanoxia are thieves. Asked Dazmode for samples of his lighting then copied them. I'd rather HWC not give them any exposure.

Their cases also seem like ripoffs of others (Fractal), but this is much more vague as manufacturers have been known to share chassis designs, especially recently.

I'm sure the Bitfenix similarities you point out are no accident either.

Link81

As far as I know, Nanoxia existed since several years ago, I think they are contemporaneous with Fractal Design R2.

Anyways, their cases seems to be of good quality, and if we ignore cases that look like others then there would be no more reviewers :thumb:

10e

Their designs look dated to me.

As far as their "rigid led light bar" as Vittra mentioned, that's a pretty shady thing to do:

1) Get (likely free) promo sample of darkside lighting strip straight from Daz
2) Send to China and get them to reverse engineer it for cheaper
3) Stamp your name on it
4) Don't buy any from Daz

German quality! Ja ja ja

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Nanoxia are thieves. Asked Dazmode for samples of his lighting then copied them. I'd rather HWC not give them any exposure.

Their cases also seem like ripoffs of others (Fractal), but this is much more vague as manufacturers have been known to share chassis designs, especially recently.

I'm sure the Bitfenix similarities you point out are no accident either.

Can you explain a bit further? If this is what truly happened, I'll continue to ignore their emails.

10e

My post also summarizes what they did to Daz. Their rigid light strip is not only a direct rip off of the Dark side lighting strips, they actually requested samples from Daz and then came out with their own.

Boycott

And yes I realize these aren't rocket science but still a shady thing to do.

Latest posts