What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

German cases reviews please!!

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Gotcha. There are other companies I'd rather spend Dmitry's time on anyways.

Dazmode

Can you explain a bit further? If this is what truly happened, I'll continue to ignore their emails.
We discussed that they will distribute my DarkSide lights in Europe and send them samples and we discussed few prototypes I had at that time. At some point they said that they're not interested and some time later to my disbelief they rolled out line of LED clearly made from my samples with on-PCB connector I showed them as engineering sample

I'm sorry, but WHAT THE F?? German Engineering my ...

clshades

They also allow the internet to post on their Facebook page freely. I took liberties...

10e

They took it to even further measures by actually copying the Darkside packaging too.

I mean they couldn't even put any effort into "german engineering" a new box, instead they copy the "acrylic-like" tube that Daz sells these things in.

Not to beat a dead horse, but........I beat it. Hard. Again.

MattyMatt

We discussed that they will distribute my DarkSide lights in Europe and send them samples and we discussed few prototypes I had at that time. At some point they said that they're not interested and some time later to my disbelief they rolled out line of LED clearly made from my samples with on-PCB connector I showed them as engineering sample

I'm sorry, but WHAT THE F?? German Engineering my ...
As long as you have the proof, I would speak to a lawyer. If he is unwilling or unable to do anything, I would publish the evidence, but without making any accusations. Simply stating facts. Then send that to various tech sites in NA and Europe and hopefully they will cover the story.

I have to say, as someone that emigrated from Germany, I'm quite embarrassed by this.

I'm sure there's not many ways to make this sort of lighting, but if they got samples from you and then did this, that's quite shameful.

Latest posts

Twitter