What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gigabyte 5700xt Gaming OC with direct replacement warranty at CC.

anabioz

In a world where these prices are not inflated, this used to cost ~$500.

Now average sold price on eBay is $950 - 15% fees ~ $800. So you are looking anywhere from $750-$850 for a reasonable sale.

sswilson

Staff member
It's roughly equivalent in performance to a 3060 which is starting to be available at somewhere around $600 retail, but it's also a darling of the mining crowd when it comes to efficiency so it might command a premium for that.

Personally.... if I were looking to sell one @ non-scalping prices I'd probably be asking $600 and would expect it to sell quickly. (Probably worth more than that in the silly market we're in).

anabioz

It's roughly equivalent in performance to a 3060 which is starting to be available at somewhere around $600 retail, but it's also a darling of the mining crowd when it comes to efficiency so it might command a premium for that.

Personally.... if I were looking to sell one @ non-scalping prices I'd probably be asking $600 and would expect it to sell quickly. (Probably worth more than that in the silly market we're in).

Well put and I second that - $600 is a very respectable community price. We'd have to make sure this doesn't go to a miner, but to one who truly needs a card for gaming or 3D Rendering work.

crazyea

My son upgraded to a 3070. His receipt for the 5700xt says he paid $775 in Nov. I am not thinking he would part for it at $600. He already turned down his brothers offer of $750 lol. Even a 3060 is slower and with taxes that's close $680. I'll let him know what you guys think about it. Thanks!

Cannon Fodder

My son upgraded to a 3070. His receipt for the 5700xt says he paid $775 in Nov. I am not thinking he would part for it at $600. He already turned down his brothers offer of $750 lol. Even a 3060 is slower and with taxes that's close $680. I'll let him know what you guys think about it. Thanks!

LOL, now THERE'S some brotherly love for ya! :LOL:

crazyea

LOL, now THERE'S some brotherly love for ya! :LOL:
I get the comment, but he did pay more than that, and with the market the way it is, his actions make a bit of sense. I told him what people are saying here and told him to rethink his pricing. Plus they are both adults with full time jobs so the deal should work for both of them. Within reason of course. Lowest price I have found on CL is $750, and that's without the replacement warranty.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... yeah, the market is what the market is.... :) It's not like he's using bots to buy cards and then scalping them for 70% over what they paid for them.... :)

crazyea

So, the older son got a 3080ti, now my younger son is begging me for the 3070. So he may sell his 5700xt after all.

Current pricing on the 5700xt gents?

Latest posts