What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

gmail question...

Mr. Friendly

as many of you know, I've got a bad memory. I've made several Gmail accounts for different Play Store credentials as a few things I like to play only allow once instance. and I wanted some duplicates. problem is, I can't remember some of them anymore and checking my master email account for those notifications saying it's set as one for security have pulled up anything.

so silly / stupid question...is there any way to check Gmail for accounts linked to my master email, which is not Gmail? ? >.<

crazyea

Probably not going to help, but for things like this I use hotmail/outlook aliases. works great when signing up for multiple things under a single email. I know people say you can do this with gmail and using a period, but meh Microsoft made it easier.

As for remembering emails for multiple accounts like this, I usually save the credentials in chrome. Other than that I cant help you. Sorry.

Mr. Friendly

Probably not going to help, but for things like this I use hotmail/outlook aliases. works great when signing up for multiple things under a single email. I know people say you can do this with gmail and using a period, but meh Microsoft made it easier.

As for remembering emails for multiple accounts like this, I usually save the credentials in chrome. Other than that I cant help you. Sorry.
as far as I know, you can only use a Gmail account for a Google account, or have they adopted Apple's stance where any email can be setup for an Apple ID?

crazyea

Sorry, for some reason I thought of PlayStation store. I also switched to Apple about 20 months ago now, so I'm not really up on Google Play Store. But from a little bit of searching you are correct, you can only log in with a google account.