What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Going To Jail Sale!

Sniper

Yeah I now & realize I had just woke up & was cranky from being sick lol. It pissed me off for some odd reason haha. Your right though.

Lpfan4ever

Something I am surprised with though is that there is only one bad rating against him in iTrader. The system won't work if folks don't use it.
I haven't given him anything yet because my first two dealings were amazing, but now not so much. So, if I do get it, probably a neutral. That is, if he ever comes back on.
I'm thinking of maybe phoning the 3 people on his street I could find in Canada411 and seeing if they know him or could help at all.

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah I now & realize I had just woke up & was cranky from being sick lol. It pissed me off for some odd reason haha. Your right though.
That's ok, I understand your frustration. We feel the same way, but our main job in the buy/sell threads is to explain the limitations of what we can and cannot actually do. It's one thing to transfer private information (like physical addresses) between individuals to ensure a safe selling environment, but once that information is in the hands of an "entity" (like HWC) the legal rules regarding the safeguarding of privacy related information take on a life of their own. In all honesty, I'm not even sure if we have any more information on the OP than the affected buyers do, and even if we did, we would have to be very carefull about how (and to whom) we released that information.

I haven't given him anything yet because my first two dealings were amazing, but now not so much. So, if I do get it, probably a neutral. That is, if he ever comes back on.
I'm thinking of maybe phoning the 3 people on his street I could find in Canada411 and seeing if they know him or could help at all.
Without turning this into a headhunt on an open forum with the posting of personal information (which we would have to delete), I'm hoping that any members who have information that might be helpful to you would send it to you via PM.

Good Luck!

Steve

Lpfan4ever

Last Activity: January 12, 2009 03:19 AM
So, he's logging on but not responding to PM's or anything. Great.
(Any ideas on what I should be looking at doing for this situation?:blarg:)

Last edited:

MarcusFoX

The only thing we can do at this point is file reports against him with his local police. and hope that they do somthing about it, he honistly lives way to far away from me to do somthing about a $45 keyboard,

hes obviously logging on and not addressing us, so I think its safe to say at this point that hes a scammer.

by the way tazer if you decide that you dont need your g15 I payed for im going to pm my address to you so you can send it.. since I kow your reading your pm's.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Use the iTrader ratings dudes...helps all of us out!

I doubt this man (if we can call him that) will be sending you anything if he hasen't yet or responded. This also makes other scam artists braver to try similar scams.