What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 'Golden' q6600, eVGA 780i (cheap), OCZ reaper ddr2 1150mhz + stuff

0o0

Banned
yes and yes lol, 216 was a few months ago when the prices were at 150 retail (now 190:blarg:) I was gonna sli them on this setup since it woulda been perfect with my tx750, but someone bought it before me:haha:, so now I'm going for a hd5 (hopefully hd58) and nehalem, hopefully x58 but my budget is forcing me to lean towards a p55 right now...

so yea... look out for a mint condition bfg 216 OC edition 55nm with lifetime warranty (through me), maybe I'll use it until the hd58's stock up:thumb:

_dangtx_

Banned
yes and yes lol, 216 was a few months ago when the prices were at 150 retail (now 190:blarg:) I was gonna sli them on this setup since it woulda been perfect with my tx750, but someone bought it before me:haha:, so now I'm going for a hd5 (hopefully hd58) and nehalem, hopefully x58 but my budget is forcing me to lean towards a p55 right now...

so yea... look out for a mint condition bfg 216 OC edition 55nm with lifetime warranty (through me), maybe I'll use it until the hd58's stock up:thumb:
you better keep the price (or lower) on it, i call dibs lol.Way To FoldWay To FoldWay To Fold

UndeadGhost

i want the 260 for tri-sli! :(

and i don't have an account on ncix forum o_o ...i have one on evga though xD

and dangx, nothing happend to the mobo ...it was just sold by the same seller for very cheap.... HE ninja-ed it before me for that !

Chromey

Yes Im buying the CPU back... Too good of a proc not to use it.

Im also taking the rest of the Stuff :)

0o0

Banned
payment received, thanks for looking everyone! this golden cpu's going back where it belongs, on chromey's kick-arse WC setup lol:thumb:

btw forgot to mention, the ram's also sli ready:clap: you guys can fight over my 216 when I get my hd58XX:bleh:

but I swear I saw some guy's username on ncix called undeadghost...:ph34r:

headsh0t

payment received, thanks for looking everyone! this golden cpu's going back where it belongs, on chromey's kick-arse WC setup lol:thumb:

btw forgot to mention, the ram's also sli ready:clap: you guys can fight over my 216 when I get my hd58XX:bleh:

but I swear I saw some guy's username on ncix called undeadghost...:ph34r:

lol ok? My hard drive is sli ready too.

0o0

Banned
fight? what for. its settled already :D
:haha: we'll see m8:thumb:
lol ok? My hard drive is sli ready too.
there are no such thing as sli ready hdd's:blarg: Everything is sli compatible, sli ready memory unlocks some extra options in the bios. for example the latency without sli mode was detected incorrectly on both the 780i and a 780g mobo, but with sli mode enabled, the latency matched exactly what it said on the sticker of the memory modules.