What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Good 1080P "Work" Monitors

Shadowarez

Folding Team
hey all im looking fora good monitor for when i get this sodlering setup to use hdmi out the scop will be limited to 60hz so it wont need 360hz or any gamery features.

1. Needs Accurate Color

far as size 24-27 would be big enough even 21 would work i just keep battling between ips / Va what would you all think would work best for the type of work ill be doing. the images will usually be in alot of light for extended periods of time.

looking at this one for the soldering shop 24" CFG73

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

I always recommend Viewsonic, since displays are their entire focus...and if you choose the right one, it comes with flicker free tech and blue light reduction. that's not unique to Viewsonic, but added value for their business models.

Izerous

Folding Team
For a very long time most of our office monitors were dell monitors typically buying about 4 at a time (2 matching pairs).

If color accuracy is you only real priority though you might want to look into a SpyderX or something regardless of the monitor of your choosing.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Yeah was thinking maybe I'll need one it'll be because the images will usually be very bright as light will be shining on metal surfaces I'll have a look at view sonic as I already have a Dell but I'd like something lil more suited to the task.

Soultribunal

Staff member
If you need color accuracy, the Dell UltraSharps are very nice, almost unrivaled on how good they are right out of the box IMO.

-ST