What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Good news!

clshades

I'll try and keep this shortish. So we had a fella up here who has been stealing for drugs. The tricky part was the government granted his 7year old daughter back, so she's been caught up in all the bullshit.

Today he was caught stealing stuff from my mom's building out of the secure ski lock up. Nobody, including owners, have access to this area during the off season. They need to request access ahead of time.

My mother, the manager, busted him putting stuff in a U-Haul van. So me and two others found the van blocked him in and waited for the cops.

He OD'd shortly after the cops arrived, or after they cut him loose, not sure on that. And the 7 year old girl is back safe with the grandparents. Most of the stuff has been recovered.

I've been running point on this, and another mother/teacher has been keeping tabs on the girl. She deserves many kudos for her part.

crazyea

He overdosed? Alive or Dead? I wouldn’t be happy about it if it was the latter. And if he’s alive I would just hope he gets the help he needs. We never know what brought him to this point.

I’m glad for you that he’s not really a concern for you going forward.

gingerbee

Ya I can understand this, a buddy of mine has 4 kids with his ex-wife and she became a drug addict, putting him in a very hard spot he hopes she doesn't die cause of his kids but he also hopes CSA will not force him to bring his kids back there. Like they have already done once before. she almost died last week from an OD.

I agree you hope this person gets help but allowing this person to fuck up the little girl's life cause he's fucked up isn't fair for her one bit, glad she is safe again with grandparents and glad to hear you shouldn't have any more problems for a while at least, hoping her moves on but I think jail time might happen for a little bit. there is always hope he cleans his shit up