What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Google's new Nexus 7 tablet by ASUS, for $209

JD

Staff member
Well NCIX shipped out a bunch today. Anything east of Alberta got shipped from Ontario today.

As such, I have a 16GB unit coming to me now :) The 8GB shall be carefully repackaged and given to my mom for her birthday.

Arinoth

Staff member
If it's with Google, the only way you can seemingly cancel is if you refuse delivery and it goes back to them.

miggs78

Well NCIX shipped out a bunch today. Anything east of Alberta got shipped from Ontario today.

As such, I have a 16GB unit coming to me now :) The 8GB shall be carefully repackaged and given to my mom for her birthday.
You are a sweet man... I've been considering buying the 16gb version myself.. Mem Ex should be getting more :thumb:

Arinoth

Staff member
Sort of, most electronic devices you buy should only have a minimal charge due to safety reasons with the batteries.

Generic User #2

^ah thanks, just wanted to make sure this wasn't some sort of open-box coverup

anyone find any good cases?

EDIT:

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_7_Cover_Dark_Grey?id=nexus_7_cover&feature=accessories#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDExMSwiZGV2aWNlLW5leHVzXzdfY292ZXIiXQ

looking for something like this (actually, i would buy this if it was available).

key feature: the entire device is covered (besides the ports obviously), so it is scratch proof. it is not necessarily bump or drop proof, but I don't need that level of protection.

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
I've actually been using the soft case my playbook came with as the rubber back protects it and I'm not going to scratch the front. I can easily slip it in or remove it when I want. I keep one of those microfibre cloths in the case for whenever i get smudges on my screen.

Latest posts

Twitter