What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Got my Eyefinity going on!!!

ontariotl

Wow that does look good.

One question though, does that show up to the game as one large 5760*1200 screen? Or do you configure it to have 3 different views one for each monitor?

Shows up as one large screen of 5760x1200.

belgolas

Looks great although I have some questions... but first I would like to say if they got rid of the bezels I would buy it but since they are there no buy from me ;). Now on to the questions... First is there any way to have the hud only on the center monitor because I think it might be too far to the left to see your ammo and stuff and then check on the right for the map. So that can take up a lot of time and you may get killed because of that. I check my ammo and map/radar very often so I think it would be a problem. Also It would be nice to see if you could play some FPS and sit next to a wall. On some FPS your view will go through the wall and can be used for cheating. I have noticed this on 1920x1200 and up so I am curious because this is ultra wide screen.

If I were to go EF I would stick with 3 screens because if you go with 6 then your center view is right in the middle of 2 bezels and that would suck balls.

TeeJayPee

Awesome!
Work Hard, Make Money, Buy Toys!

Can't wait for those Samsung thin bezel eyefinity monitors!
I'm itching to go buy two more 24" LGs, wait, patience my little one.
lol

CanadaRox

I would seriously consider this if the HUD in FPSs was on the center monitor and if when you maximized a Window it went to only one monitor instead of across all three. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future there was a way to do that, but until then I'll stick with my 22in CRT for 1280*1024 @ 115Hz. (115Hz is so sexy, I wish I had the money to try out a 120Hz LCD)

TeeJayPee

Where did you get that adapter? did you try any others before that one?
just got one from startech.com, it works with one monitor, but not sure how it will work with 3.

Latest posts