What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GPU Screws

xilocient

In the process of replacing the TIM on my 5870, mostly stripped the heads of the factory screws. Does anyone know where to get some replacement or better screws?

techman95

i hear Canadian tire has screws that work perfectly. but i wouldnt know personally since i dont live in Canada

supaflyx3

i hear Canadian tire has screws that work perfectly. but i wouldnt know personally since i dont live in Canada

I don't think Canada tire would have those types of screws, you might have to buy an old stock cooler, probably wouldnt cost more then $20

jtktam

do you know the thread size or pitch?

do you have a picture?

-joe

Adzsask

my gf works at Canadian awesome

I don't think Canada tire would have those types of screws, you might have to buy an old stock cooler, probably wouldnt cost more then $20

In fact , they do have screws that work perfectly, I also used to race electric/nitro RC cars/4X4 trucks, and thay have one of the best selections of small, and fine threaded items in my city. So so hard to find the little hex headed set screws that hold my 1/18th scale electric RC's axles onto the driveshaft(4X4 truck,8 inches long, does over 75MPH), Canadian tire even stocks them.

Latest posts