What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Grand Theft Auto 5 !

FreeKnight

I liked GTA IV, but I hated getting called by Nikko's cousin about playing darts, or bowling etc. He was a big pest. Middle of a mission. Phone rings, "Hey Nikko, it's your cousin. You want to go bowling?" It never stopped. Hope there is no pestering like that in GTA V!!!! lol

You get the occasional non-mission call, but it's nowhere near as bad as GTA IV, in V you can phone whoever and arrange to hang out but it's not as intrusive in Single player.

MP seems worse for getting the annoying Dom, Bullshark testosterone and other minion calls, but it's still not as bad as IV.

If only you could let Lamar die like the cousin.....

Unxetas

Humble Bundle is having a big Rockstar weekend sale, old GTA titles are heavily discounted, along with Manhunt, LA Noire, Max Payne 3, etc.. GTAV is regular price but still includes the $1350000 bonus if bought before April 14th.

implosion222

So far so good on my end here. Had to lower the settings a bit because it was getting pretty choppy at times. Online hasn't crashed too much either. Make sure you update your Nvidia/AMD drivers. helps a lot. Heists is a lot of fun so far.

Latest posts