What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Great gaming PC for under $1000, how are these parts?

robev

I would like to get the P5Q Pro on sale, but I don't see myself buying all this before monday, as I'm going to be busy like I said and I haven't completely become set on these parts. I know you can check out on NCIX before the pricematch is verified...but still, ahh the pressure

yycraven

I would like to get the P5Q Pro on sale, but I don't see myself buying all this before monday, as I'm going to be busy like I said and I haven't completely become set on these parts. I know you can check out on NCIX before the pricematch is verified...but still, ahh the pressure

Well sale's come and go, if your not in a rush there will be more sale's down the road.
If your not set on the hardware you want then wait till your ready, that way you get what you really want.

Dashock

The Seagate 7200.11 line of the 500gb are awesome i cant stop talking good aboot them i have 3 of them and none of died yet compared to the 3 Seagate 7200.10 320gb i had 2 of them had to be rma'd only one is still original but it had the latest firmware on it.

Anyways you have a reallly good setup going prices are cheap so making a good computer now is easy. I have the Asus P5Q-E its a great board overclocking was pretty simple except having a hard time with getting all my ram timmings set but thats because im new to this stuff. I choose this board as i do lan parties soo if you dont care aboot two net work adapters and overclocking then i guess this wont do it for yea.

robev

K i bought the PC, i'll tell you guys how it works out =) I have to install the OS myself/transfer all the files from this computer somehow, should be interesting. My dad ended up getting the ncix vip membership and heavy duty box and shipping insurance, so it came to $1100, so if i have him pay for the extras and i mail in those rebates it should come to $1000.44! Thanks for everything guys :)

Latest posts