What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTA VI

ipaine

So the trailer dropped early because it was leaked I guess.

Visually impressive and I am looking forward to it, but just like everything now I am a little apprehensive. Hoping that it retains its humor styling from the past ignoring the modern issues that seem to effect everything we consume now.

Also have a couple other concerns, 2025? I mean damn guys you have been working on it for like a decade, was really hoping for a 24 launch. And then there is the other concern, do they put this out on both consoles and PC at the same time or do they wait another year and a half to get it on PC, which would mean late 2026 or 2027 for PC.

Still looking forward to playing in Vice City once again.

FreeKnight

The graphics are good and while the models are more diverse, the NPCs have a 'plasticky' look to them still that I'm surprised R* hasn't improved on.

I would still expect it to be politically incorrect, raunchy, etc. It's GTA.

I've got no real strong feelings towards it one way or another. I enjoyed 5, but was let down by the lack of SP content expansion. Hopefully this one remedies that.

Last edited:

Theresurste

Yeah, the trailer came out early 'cause it got leaked, I think. Looks cool, but I'm kinda worried like with everything nowadays. I hope it keeps its funny vibe from before, not getting caught up in all the current stuff.
I get what you mean, been ages since they started making it. Would've been great if it came out in 2024. And yeah, not sure if they'll drop it for consoles and PC at the same time or if PC users gotta wait longer, maybe till 2026 or 2027.

Arinoth

Staff member
The press release only said PS5 and Xbox for 2025... no mention of PC :(

I am sadly expecting the PC version to come out around 2027 or 2028 based on their prior track record, which is kind of sad but it's how they'll boost their next year or year after books from all PC copy sales.

Furion

The game was way over hyped in expectations. I think it's just a typical Rockstar embarrassment.

JD

Staff member
RDR2 was about 18 months I believe, so I'd anticipate this being similar. Consoles are simply x86/RDNA2 hardware...

I'm a bit worried about the seemingly heavy focus in the trailer of the in-game "TikTok". Hopefully it's not a key gameplay element.

Though I suppose we're all getting old now, so these games aren't really targeted at us.

Latest posts