What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX 1060 ROG Strix 6GB

TheDude

Hello folks,

What would be a fair price for the GPU? eBay is around 600-700$ ridiculous, so thought would ask here.

Thanks

TheDude

Thanks guys. Will post when I decide to sell it. Probably will try local first to save me shipping :)

GregH

Thanks guys. Will post when I decide to sell it. Probably will try local first to save me shipping :)

This may be a silly question, but if you're selling one rather than buying why wouldn't you cash in on the ridiculous prices that people are paying on ebay and list it there?
Even after they take their cut you're probably still looking at $500+ in your pocket

TheDude

This may be a silly question, but if you're selling one rather than buying why wouldn't you cash in on the ridiculous prices that people are paying on ebay and list it there?
Even after they take their cut you're probably still looking at $500+ in your pocket

I though about eBay, but dunno never went that way, some years ago read some horror stories related to sellers etc etc and never looked that way. BTW are there any pitfalls of selling on eBay ?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Besides the 10% selling fee and the chance that someone will make a chargeback on Paypal?