What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX 285 in stock and available

MonsterSound

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Have you not seen the prices the GTX 280 cards are going for on NCIX? I would call those some major price reductions....

b1lk1

Have you not seen the prices the GTX 280 cards are going for on NCIX? I would call those some major price reductions....
Major price drops on both sides but sadly they are also tied to large MIR's which suck ass. I just warn EVERYONE to NEVER buy a Visiontek based on the rebate because you will never get it.

geokilla

Urrrggghhh. Why don't I have a part-time and game at only 1280X1024? I'd love to get a GTX260/GTX280 or ATI 4870 now thanks to these price drops. Being a high school student lacking volunteer hours suck :(

@b1lk1. What happened? I've heard of bad Sapphire rebates, but Visiontek?

rjbarker

Urrrggghhh. Why don't I have a part-time and game at only 1280X1024? I'd love to get a GTX260/GTX280 or ATI 4870 now thanks to these price drops. Being a high school student lacking volunteer hours suck :(

Geokilla...once you've paid your dues and are 40+ yrs old working full time jobs since 15 yrs old with a career...then ,,you get the benefits, until then...."nose to the grindstone"..end of comment!
Major price drops on both sides but sadly they are also tied to large MIR's which suck ass. I just warn EVERYONE to NEVER buy a Visiontek based on the rebate because you will never get it.
Just recieved my 4th MIR cheque in 3 months for Evga products ...one more coming from Corsair!!
Agreed Sky...they're amazing...saw the 280 SSC on Dc for what...$389!!!...I would not consider a 4870 nor 60 216 Core at this time when the 280 is so cheap and affers just a little bit more!!! I'm thinking of getting another one just to try a 280 Tri Sli set-up with my (yet to arrive) I7 parts.....then get bored and throw it into my second build!!

Chilly

The GTX 285's are not worth the price you pay for the performance you get, especially with the prices you can get GTX 280's at today.

BrianHanna

you should have done what i did, work hundreds of hours over christmas (including eve and bixing day) then with that money make a killer ass rig!!

im so happy futureshop hired me for christmas lol, now my computer needs are met for a couple years at least.

Latest posts

Twitter