What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy GTX 295

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSM

PM me with price! Looking for a local buy (Toronto Area).. May do EMT/Shipping in some circumstances.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
PM me with price!

Heh.... you might want to provide a little bit more information. (i.e. location, seller rep links, etc.....). :)

I doubt very much than anybody is going to PM you with a price on a brand new top-of-the-line vid card unless they know you're local to them and that they can do a face to face exchange.

KSM

Heh.... you might want to provide a little bit more information. (i.e. location, seller rep links, etc.....). :)

I doubt very much than anybody is going to PM you with a price on a brand new top-of-the-line vid card unless they know you're local to them and that they can do a face to face exchange.

Yes I forgot to place that I was looking for a local exchange, Thank you for the reminder but doubt all you want but believe it or not for one reason or another sometimes people do purchase items and can no longer keep them. Be it going to school, the birth of a child or any other circumstance. As well sometimes because of these busy schedules people may be unable to meet with a specific person and shipping/EMT may actually be more convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts