What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell GTX 460 1GB SLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyLou

Banned
a few price drops, also the ft02 is conditionally sold, just need to send the guy some pictures to ensure it's in good shape.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Bobby, pictures of the parts are required, not pictures of the boxes. I'm pretty sure we've had this discussion before. Fix them up please.

Also, you can host your pics here via the VB image host button in the top bar. Then they don't disappear.

BobbyLou

Banned
Bobby, pictures of the parts are required, not pictures of the boxes. I'm pretty sure we've had this discussion before. Fix them up please.

Also, you can host your pics here via the VB image host button in the top bar. Then they don't disappear.

I don't think so... :ph34r: I have posted just pictures of boxes plenty of times, the only time I post pictures of boxes is if the part is currently in use... Never had a problem before, but If you need me to I can try posting some pics of the board, although the cpu will be a little bit difficult..:sad:

Ok, next time I will try the VB image host. :thumb:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
If the parts are currently installed, a shot of them in the case is fine. Thanks. You don't have to take the HSF off the CPU. It's always been a requirement that we're able to see the parts. The only exception is BNIB stuff where we can see the seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts