What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Review Comment Thread

Arinoth

Staff member
Guess we'll all have to wait for the review and see what it looks like. Shouldn't be too long now, an hour and a half!

Skyllz

Guess we'll all have to wait for the review and see what it looks like. Shouldn't be too long now, an hour and a half!

From there I will furiously hit refresh in the BST section also if i'm not stuck in a meeting...:ph34r:

Arinoth

Staff member
From there I will furiously hit refresh in the BST section also if i'm not stuck in a meeting...:ph34r:

Why's that, expecting Sky to part with the card? For all we know he could love it himself and use it in his own rig?:bleh:

Ravendarksky

Hopefully better for you guys, but in the UK this is priced at the same as the 570... making it pretty pointless.

This card is basically a crippled 570 for the same price.... At least in the UK.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Price is $289 or $299 while most GTX 570 cards around these parts retail for about 10% - 15% more than that before rebates.

SKYMTL

Staff member
FYI, the first post MAY have been updated with review links prior to them being posted on the front page. Enjoy! ;)

SKYMTL

Staff member
Both articles are now alive and kicking. Enjoy guys!

Latest posts