What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Review Comment Thread

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
PRIMARY REVIEW

With the Christmas shopping season about to go into full swing and next generation architectures still a ways off, NVIDIA has released a new GTX 560 Ti with 448 cores to fill in a few gaps in their lineup. Based off of a cut down GF110 core, this card is supposed to bridge the chasm between the GTX 560 Ti and GTX 570 while completing directly against AMD's HD 6950.

Read More Here: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...idia-geforce-gtx-560-ti-448-cores-review.html

ROUNDUP w/EVGA, Gigabyte & MSI Cards

NVIDIA is launching their new GTX 560 Ti with 448 cores sans reference design, so it was expected that their board partners would be competing amongst themselves for your hard earned dollars. The end result is interesting to say the least. In this roundup we take a look at boards from EVGA, Gigabyte and MSI to see if any come to the forefront and stand out from the rest.

Read More Here: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...gtx-560-ti-448-roundup-evga-gigabyte-msi.html

Last edited:

ilya

I'm quite dissatisfied with the teaser I must say.

ME WANT HWC REVIEW NAO!!!

SKYMTL

Staff member
I can tell you this: get your credit card ready. They won't last long on retailers' shelves.

Dzzope

What kind of performance are you expecting from these? 570ish?

Know if there is a 2GB version (or even a 1.5?)
Would be worth a consideration if they clock anywhere near the normal 560ti and have the extra ram along with the other goodies the different chip brings.

Looking forward to the review.

SKYMTL

Staff member
No 2.5GB version will be available in North America. At least not to my knowledge....

yycraven

You know it is tomorrow where you are now, so show us the review. PLEASE!..

NI3

It looks to be withitn the range of a 570 from some places that broke the NDA. If you are looking for a new card, or looking to gift one, if priced right, I would buy one.

burebista

What kind of performance are you expecting from these? 570ish?
From a green graph it must look something like this.

But let's wait SKY's review.

Unfortunately here I won't find it in stock and for the rest of the world it will be in limited quantity.
AFAIK for price it will be almost the same with a custom 560 Ti.

Bond007

I had links posted about this for a while from techpowerup (I think). Glad to see they were at least somewhat right (the rest to be confirmed when the review goes live). Look forward to reading about this one. Definitely has the potential to be a sweet spot/bang for buck champ.

Skyllz

This card definitely reminds me of the 260GTX core 216 back then, a kick ass card that should last a while in a good PC. Not to mention if they can be SLIed... they should kick some serious ass.

A good candidate to replace my 460GTX... or I should wait further for a 6xx card... decisions decisions...