What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX 570 in 2021?

sswilson

Staff member
Perhaps availability of Zen3 desktop APUs will alleviate that particular market.. if they aren't OEM resticted. I'd certainly build with one. I have a Lone Industries L5 case waiting to house something along those lines!

Depends on use case though.... I'm going to be running either an Rzn5 3600 or a Rzn7 3700X in my main "office" PC but won't be gaming on it at all so I want a relatively beefy CPU for things like Lightroom, but my only concern for GFX is that it do 1440p @ 120hz + .

I don't think an APU is going to be sufficient for what I want cpu performance wise.

Mulder

Heh,

I still have a ASUS GTX260 Matrix (which I won on here via a Folding Contest), an EVGA 9800GT (The One) and 2 PNY 9800GX2's from the good ol days.
Wonder if I could get any of them to even run now lol.

-ST
i almost pooped myself, i just took like half a car load of 2000-2014 pc parts to a computer recycling place.

sry for the necro

candle_86

Still using one in a Phenom II X4 955 rig over at my wifes place to play wow classic and few older games, machine does fine. And don't throw that stuff away, there is a market for it. Before i repurposed that machine it was my fast XP gamer, and parts that still support XP but are stupidly fast have a market to people that build XP gaming systems. Just FYI there is a market, just go to ebay, these things do sell.

rjbarker

Just rebuilt:
- 3930K on a Asus Riv-E Board
- 16G DDR3 1866 Dominater
- Corsair H60 Cooler
- 2 x Evga 560Ti SLi
- AX 1200i (bnib sitting in my closet for 2 yrs).
Cooler master Cosmo Case

Decent recycled rig......once I get my 3080...the 560Ti's will be replaced by a single 1080Ti.

Latest posts

Twitter